All interested families please call or email to schedule a tour with the school’s Director, Megan Sexton, at (773) 489-6543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
During the tour, you will be able to meet our teachers, see the classrooms, including our indoor play space, and learn about our school’s philosophy and programs. During this time, we look forward to answering any questions you may have. We feel it is important as parents and teachers that you and your child feel Creative Scholars Preschool is a comfortable fit for your family.
Once you have decided Creative Scholars Preschool is the school you would like to be part of, the following will be required for enrollment:
• Enrollment application form must be completed; and
• $300 non-refundable enrollment fee
Admission to the school will be based on the following:
• Child must be between the ages of 15 mos and 5 years of age;
• Completed Enrollment application and Enrollment fee; and
• Desired program days and times
Creative Scholars Preschool is a year-round preschool with an open enrollment policy. If there are no spots available for your child’s age group, as well as days and times of interest, your child will then be placed on a “waiting list”. Once a spot becomes available, you will then be notified.
Upon your acceptance to the preschool, the following will be required:
• An appointment must be made with Megan, the Director, to complete all enrollment forms. At that time the preschool’s policies and procedures will be explained to you and you will receive a Parent Handbook.
You will be required to provide the following at this appointment:
• Copy of medical records with proof of up-to-date vaccinations for child;
• Copy of birth certificate for proof of age;
• Payment of first month’s tuition (This rate will be prorated if your child’s first day of school is mid-month). Tuition can be paid via check or Tuition Express.
All of us at Creative Scholars Preschool look forward in having your family part of our growing community!